The "Comité Departemental de la randonnée pédestre Lozère (CDRP 48)" has several roles.
Here are the main ones:
- Promotes hiking, .
- Develops and values associative life, .
- Ensures the monitoring of the network of routes through its commission "Paths and Itineraries" .
- Represents the French Hiking Federation (FFRP) in Lozère, .
- Represents the Regional Hiking Committee (RRC-LR), .
- Serves as an interface between FFRP and the Regional Committee, .
- Manages of licensees, volunteer trail maintenance and signposting , associations and/or federated clubs, .
- Is the privileged interlocutor of the local tourist structures, local authorities, .
- Organizes and disseminates the training of its competence, .
- Writes or re-publishes topos-guides ® ...